How to find Coeur de l'Yonne
How to find the Tourist Information Office
The welcome centre is located at the Bazarnes stopping point next to the Nivernais Canal or the D606, coming from Paris.
Prices: €2.50/per hour, deposit of €100/ per bike and a form of identity is required for all rentals.
Children's bikes as well as baby seats or trailers are also available; advance bookings only.
Booking recommended. Tel: +33 (0)3 86 81 54 26.
MP3 guided tour of the Medieval village of Cravant
Tour with specialist guide and commentary in French and English.
Duration: approximately 1 hour
MP3 rental: €3
- Entre Cure et Yonne ... on foot €8.50
- The ""Restif de la Bretonne"" trail: €5
- Auxerre and surrounding area ... on foot €13.50
- Avallon and surrounding area ... on foot €8.50
- Crossing the Morvan: €14.40